Saturday, September 24, 2005

TALES FROM THE DRAWING BOARD... STARTS TODAY!

CURRENT SOUNDTRACK: STARGATE OST, Dave Arnold, 'Orion'

drawing board 24/09/2005

In an attempt to keep me tied to the drawing board and actually drawing something, I'm gonna start posting photos on what I'm working on, and post them here on a daily basis, with maybe some witty commentary. But more than likely just some ramblings to the tune of whatevers in my cd player.

To start us off, I'm drawing a birthday card for my nephew, who's 7 this weekend. Somewhat inevitably, its STAR WARS related. It's still debatable which one of us has more toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a buyer of annuity payments site/blog. It pretty much covers buyer of annuity payments related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)